Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spirituality & Practice: Book Excerpt: The Road of the Heart's Desire, by John S. Dunne

I don't usually post without a pretty lengthy narrative, but I don't think I have one today, other than this:

A dear lady I know shared a resource with me,  a website called "Spirituality and Practice."  It's kind of a great stew of information, inspiration, and education.  I don't check daily, though I check once or twice a week - this is today's daily inspirational reading - I just loved it and wanted to post it.  Maybe I'll write a bit more on it when I have time, but for now I hope you get a little something from it too.  If you tend to think of life as a story, and find that you maybe live at least a quarter way in your imagination, you might particularly enjoy it. 

Spirituality & Practice: Book Excerpt: The Road of the Heart's Desire, by John S. Dunne

No comments:

Post a Comment